- Kamamuta was FOUNDED IN JUNE 2020
- Experienced team in Game Development, Leadership Pevelopment, Entrepreneurship and Concept Arts.
- In process with grants and funding
What makes the Soulprint Journey unique?
- Classical literature: The game draws inspiration from works such as Draumkvedet, Dante’s Inferno and the Odyssey, and gives players an intellectual experience by exploring the most famous works of world literature anew.
- Narrative gameplay: Narrative focus provides a meaningful, emotional experience, and strong ties to characters and story.
- Challenging: The game requires creativity, patience and complex problem-solving skills, challenging players intellectually.
- Original design: Visually appealing, original design enhances the game’s atmosphere and authenticity.
- Personality assessment with statistics: The game uses tests and analysis to reflect the player’s decisions and provides unique insight and depth to the game experience
- Personal development: The game integrates positive psychology and self-development and appeals to those who want deep insights and personal growth.
A rare combination that appeals to different players and stands out in both the gaming and personal development markets.
- Increased self-awareness which is crucial for managing mental health
- Interactive gaming experience for learning coping strategies, problem solving and stress management.
- Storytelling and narratives in games that normalize conversations about mental health, inequalities and diversity.
- Immersive Adventure games that are supporting UN´s sustainability goals about mental health, quality education, and reduced inequality.
- Gaming experiences that engage for more learning, personal and team development.